Interviewing for a job is a stressful and nerve wracking experience that we all go through in our lifetime. Whether it’s your first interview or you 10th, being prepared and equipped with the right information can help relieve you of your anxiety and it gives yourself the best opportunity to get your desired job.
Here are some tips that can help with your preparation before, during, and after a job interview.
Before a job interview:
Do your research on the company you are applying at.
Before going into an interview it’s important to educate yourself on the company’s history. Here are some questions you should consider researching on:
- What is the company’s main focus for the future?
- What are the company’s goals and how do they intend on reaching them?
- How is the company run and by who? (Ex: who is the president, CEO, COO etc)
- How many employees are there in the company?
- How many locations are there and were are they all located?
- Who is the competition and what do they have to offer?